Purple & Blue Gown
drew some mini paper clothes for my Victorian Wardrobe and they are the right length to
hang in the wardrobe. Since I will half way close the doors of my wardrobe so that you can
peek inside at an angle and see these clothes, I thought why not make them out of paper?
So, here's what you do if you want to use them:
- "Right Click" with your mouse on
each front and back image and save to your hard drive. Open them in an image editor and
resize to scale as needed, then layout on 1 or 2 pages.
- Print out the pages and let ink from
- Spray it with acrylic sealer
- When dry, cut them out
- Take a bit of cotton batting/or pull
apart a cotton ball and place between the fronts and backs.
- Take one of Mab's clothes hangers
(that you make from her directions.. I "think" Mabs has the directions for
these?) and place between the front and back of the paper drawings.
- With a toothpick run a tiny string of
glue along the edges between the front and back and press together. Items will have to be
trimmed so that the backs and fronts match.
- Allow to dry and hang in your
Please enjoy them and have fun sharing
them, but please don't sell them or attach your name to them.