Murphy's Law of Miniaturing
by Barbara J. Campbell
- If you need two lengths of skirting, you will only have one and a half.
- The chair leg you meant to cut short is the other one.
- The pattern you want to use again will have one key piece missing.
- Whenever the construction process is going well the glue runs out.
- If you drop something it will be your glue bottle.......with the lid off.
- The knife cuts easiest when it is going crooked.
- Fusible Vylene always fuses to the iron.
- Your lost minitack will be found by your husband...while walking around barefoot.
- The wall paper sticks best when it is crooked.
- The magnitude of the goof is in direct proportion to the cost of the article/kit.